Symptoma is a Digital Health Assistant & Symptom Checker. Patients and doctors enter symptoms, answer questions, and find a list of matching causes – sorted by probability. Its diagnostic accuracy rate is raising the bar in its industry.
Please watch the video below for a better idea of the company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAaXxyEGuWw
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code to develop and enhance Symptoma’s Digital Health Assistant.
- Improve the processing and analysis of semantic data and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Completed studies in Computer Science or similar practical experience.
- Experience and profound knowledge of Java web development, knowledge of Spring framework is an advantage.
- Work structured and independent and collaborate as a team.
- You are reliable, empathic, and creative team player but also able to self-responsibly and efficiently work on stand-alone topics.
- Ideas and suggestions are highly valued and evaluated in a quick decision-making environment.
- Bring in your talent and new ways of thinking to shape the way we offer Symptom Checkers and Personal Health Assistants to the public.
- Your responsibilities grow with the company and your achievements.
- In accordance with Austrian law regulations it is stated that the minimum gross yearly salary for this position is 33,992 Euro (ST1 Berufseinsteiger KV IT 2021). Your actual salary will depend on your training and experience.
Jobs at Symptoma
We save lives. Are You in?
Symptoma was founded in 2006 to save up to 1.5 million lives each year with the right diagnosis.
Every patient deserves the right diagnosis and treatment.
Building the Digital Health Assistant championing for the patients’ sovereignty.
Our core values:
- Lean: Little resources, big impact.
- Helpful: Leave a dent in this universe – for the better.
- Strong: Each one of us has unique super-human skills.
We are a complementary team and joined for a bold mission worth fighting for. We know how to overcome and embrace even the biggest challenges. When we fail, we stand up and win even bigger.
Symptoma is a Digital Health Assistant. Patients and doctors enter symptoms, answer questions, and find a list of matching causes – sorted by probability. Symptoma empowers users to uncover even ultra-rare diseases.