Symptoma is a Digital Health Assistant & Symptom Checker. Patients and doctors enter symptoms, answer questions, and find a list of matching causes – sorted by probability. Its diagnostic accuracy rate is raising the bar in its industry.
Please watch the video below for a better idea of the company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAaXxyEGuWw
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Know-how in setting up proper front-end tests
- Ability to split topics and features into estimated sub-modules and tasks
- At least one project you can describe in more detail during the interview as a reference (Setup, Architecture, Client/Server Interaction, General Challenges, ...)
- Ability to setup a single page application from scratch
- JS Coding Certifications in Vue.js
- Experience / interest in Material Design, continuous integration and delivery, SEO, Git as a version control tool
- You work side-by-side with pioneers, passionately contributing to our common vision - Shape a Digital Health Assistant to revolutionize diagnosis and treatment.
- Ideas and suggestions are highly valued and evaluated in quick decision-making.
- Your responsibilities grow with the company and your achievements.
- In accordance with Austrian law regulations it is stated that the minimum gross yearly salary for this position is 43,316 Euros (ST1 Regelstufe KV IT 2021).
- Your actual salary will depend on your training and experience.
We are looking forward to your application via E-Mail, incl. CV or LinkedIn profile and portfolio, indicating your soonest possible entrance date. Please keep the application/Cover Letter as short and relevant as possible.
Please use the code word „JS WIZARD“ in the subject line and send your application to: [email protected]
Other current job offers: https://www.symptoma.com/en/jobs
Jobs at Symptoma
We save lives. Are You in?
Symptoma was founded in 2006 to save up to 1.5 million lives each year with the right diagnosis.
Every patient deserves the right diagnosis and treatment.
Building the Digital Health Assistant championing for the patients’ sovereignty.
Our core values:
- Lean: Little resources, big impact.
- Helpful: Leave a dent in this universe – for the better.
- Strong: Each one of us has unique super-human skills.
We are a complementary team and joined for a bold mission worth fighting for. We know how to overcome and embrace even the biggest challenges. When we fail, we stand up and win even bigger.
Symptoma is a Digital Health Assistant. Patients and doctors enter symptoms, answer questions, and find a list of matching causes – sorted by probability. Symptoma empowers users to uncover even ultra-rare diseases.